Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Last Day. :>

I'm feeling better now. Oh yes! Finally, after a roller coaster ride here in my training, it finally reached it's DESTINATION. I should have thanked God for letting me feel that I am really loved, despite of having a hard time fitting in here in my training. Tagalog news writing sucks, but I admit, it helped me develop my skills in news writing. Yeah, I'm a Filipina, but writing news in a way I wasn't used made my training miserable. I think I should note this down on my Battling Beasts Part of my daily journal, and I suppose to pass that this week, or else, I'll be paying that 500php I.P fee. University/college as a business, of course, you'll get the picture.

This training taught me to become more patient in news writing, ( Since I am having a hard time doing that shit. ) Being a communication student, it helped me to become more aware in the social setting and issues. :> ( I am really lazy to turn on the television nowadays. Sorry. ) I cried, I was beaten emotionally, but I was able to survive. My trainor always tell me this, "KUNG MAHINA LOOB MO, HINDI KA NABABAGAY PARA SA MUNDO NG MEDIA AT PRODUCTION. DAPAT LAGI KANG HANDA, AT MAGING MATAPANG KA SA LAHAT."

Very well said. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment