Friday, November 9, 2012

Post Monthsary. ♥ HAHAHA.

Chiles and I were supposed to celebrate our 3rd month together here in the Metro last Nov. 02. But since were both in Nueva Ecija, dun na kami nagsaya together with his family and relatives. :) Sobrang saya. That was the first time I learned to play Bingo. Hahaha! Jassela, Kiki and Tita Del taught me the basics. Sisiw lang pala yun. Hahah! Yabang! Natalo nga ako ng 9 pesos e. :D

Yesterday, Chiles slept over here in the house, kasi he wants me to accompany him to SM North to update his OS. I said okay. :) 
Before heading to SM North, dumaan muna kami sa SM Fairview to have my wedges repaired. 

Yung matagal ko ng plano na mabilhan sya ng J. Co, sa wakas, nagawa ko na. Hahaha! Stupid me for not remembering to have the 2 monthsary cards also. :( Nagmamadali kasi masyado e. Kainis. :(



Yummy daw sabi nya. :)

Hahahaha! So after ko sya mabilhan, I told him na dapat maubos nya agad yan. Hahahah! Diabetes ang abot mo Chiles boy. :D Charot.
Nung nasa SM North na kami, before going to the store where he can have his phone updated, he bought tickets first. He's excited for Wreck It Ralph talaga. 
Then we went to the store. Too bad, wala pa yung update na sinasabi nya. Sayang. :( 

So parehas na kaming gutom. Hello Kimono Ken! This is Tita Bing's favorite Japanese Restaurant. That is what she told me the last time we eat there. Hihi. Hubby and I ordered Chicken Teriyaki. Gulaaaay ang yummy. :) Tapos sabi ni Chiles, pambawi sa monthsary namin, just last week. Hahaha! Okay na okay na. :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU HUBBY KO! SOBLAAAAA! Kagat pisngi! :***********




And before I forget! Chiles made this reservation for us two. Hahahah! Joke. Nauna lang talaga kami. Haha! 


Hahahaha! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment