Thursday, December 6, 2012

Non- stop!

For the past few weeks, I didn't do anything good, but to eat, eat and eat. Maling mali. :| 
This wouldn't be possible if not because of Jarrod. Nagyaya kasi sya. So Chiles and I went to Taft. :) Saktong sakto sa plano ko. But that's another story to tell. :) Soon! Hahahaha! Just yesterday, who would have thought I'd be able to chomp Zark's Crunchy Barbecue Burger, Cheese Fries, and that bottomless iced tea added to that glutted feeling. I can't stand. Nakakaloka. Bebang and Mayel started to tease me, saying "Ate! Go kaya mo yan!" Tapos tong si Jarrod, nangaasar pa yung mukha. :| Gusto ko ng umiyak sa sobrang busog. I can't finish it. :( Hahahaha!

Then Chiles told me, "Di mo naman kailangan ubusin hubby e. Wag pilitin hubby."

HAHAHAHAHA. YUN LANG. :D

Irah, Kiks, calling calling! Wala kayo dito. :(




With the beautiful, bonggalicious Jassela. ♥

Hubby Chubby Bantot. :P :* ♥

Jarrod: FAIL :| Hahaha!

After Zark's we headed to Mcdo. Bebang and Mayel craves for McFlurry, so bumili kami. :D After nun, we headed to MaDocs. Si Tita Odet kasi naconfine, and we're all praying for her fast recovery. ♥
Wala pa sa kalahati yung nadidigest ng tyan namin, si Tita Bing nagpabili ng pizza. Omg. Bundat. :| :D

 Now that Irah is already with us, kering keri na ang happiness. Pero wala pa din si Kiks mylove. :(

Mayel and I getting sooooo conceited. :P

Zark's burger and cheese fries, bottomless iced tea, pizza, isaw, and etc. OMG. I do not need that diet. 
Sabi nga nung follower ko sa Twitter:
RT: @KimyVanidosa Ang totoong maganda hindi takot tumaba, diet ka nga ng diet mukha ka naman ng palaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment