Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Almost.............

Introduction was the only thing who became the burden for us to achieve what we wanted. 1.75? Yeah, not bad, but we could have done way too good para makuha namin yung flat one na gusto namin. I guess we're more than just lucky to have that grade, and one good thing, our paper wasn't rejected. After all, we did our very best to come up with those brilliant ideas. The thing is, naging RRL yung dapat na Introduction namin for thesis. Hahaha. I still managed to laugh kahit na ganito yung nangyari sa paper namin. Next time, I already know how to have a good system in terms of writing our thesis. 

We just need to focus on our problem, that's it. Nasobrahan yata kami sa information na pati RRL, nagawa na namin. :P Charot.

But it pained me hearing Ma'am Agato endorsing us to other thesis adviser. I guess, being her advisees for the thesis, she wants us to come up with something better and that, kailangan nya pa kaming takutin para gawin lahat ng makakaya namin. No, I will never let that happen of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment