Monday, July 23, 2012

Sapak

"Okay! Byeeee, B I T C H !"

 I didn't mind his text.

"Wag ka ng magtanong! Oo BITCH KA! BITCH ka talaga! Hahahaha."

Once again, I tried my very best to ignore his text message.

"Ayoko ngang magkaron ng asawang lalakerong bitch! Yaiks! Brr! Byeeeeeee!"

Supposed I went on my way to text him back with my silliest message ever, you think I already went down onto his level? Yes of course. Kaya nga di ko na nireplyan e. HAHAHA.

Renz and I had a fight last night. I grew up tired listening to his sentiments before. Hey, I understand that. BUT PLEASE, 

HINDI NA DAPAT PANG BALIKAN YUNG MGA BAGAY NA NAGREREMIND LANG NG SAKIT AT BANGUNGOT SAYO.  

I told him, it's no longer appropriate to recall those stupidities and pain. Pero sya, ewan ko kung bakit nya gustong gusto nyang balikan. Why on Earth? I think hindi nya dapat sinaid yung pasensya ko na intindihin kung ano man yung mga hinanakit nya before. Naiinitindihan ko yun, pero yung uulit- ulitin nya na lang sakin almost everyday? No. Hindi na tama. Nakakainis na. How can we both move on if he kept on remembering it, all over again? Parang tanga diba? Nakakagago. Guess it's time for me to set him free for good. Baka sakaling marealize nya lahat na mali na yung ginagawa nya na ulit- ulitin yung di na dapat bang balikan. 

Thank you Medrano for saying those words straight into my face. As you can see, I already know how to handle things like this. I bet, one day, you might be able to read this and you can distinctly remember how rude you can be at times like this. I guess there's a need for you to thank me personally for not including the other text messages you sent last night. Thank me, I deleted it right away. Hug! >:D< 

No comments:

Post a Comment