Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fudge. :| :( :/

I guess I don't deserve this. Been doing my very best in everything and yet, I didn't see what I wanted to see. I was like, "weh? Yan na ba yung pinaghirapan ko?" 

Dean announced our Midterm grades, and yes, I passed. But Oh Lord, I was not expecting to have this grade of 87. :| :( :/ 

Nagkatitigan pa kami ni Cateeey nung narinig namin. Cateeey and I also shared the same sentiments.

  • Those sleepless nights just because I need to finish my critique papers, getting this sky- high line of 9 grades, and etc. Tell me, what happened now?
  • Those 3- 6 hours I spent for reviewing Dean's subject, getting this sky- high line of 9 grades, once again. Tell me again, what happened now? 
Life's unfair. :| Lumabas agad ako when he dismissed the class. Oh Lord, bakit ngayon pa kung kailangan ang tataas ng grades ko sa kanya? Tapos 87 lang? Crap.

My friends and I got pissed, one good thing Chiles was on his way to make me feel na magiging okay din lahat. "Baby, may finals pa, okay?"
Fine baby. There will always be this chance to make things accurate and dandy. Thank you pogi for saving my day. I love you. :"> ♥

Still, I'm mad like hell. Tanga mo kasi Jho, baliw ka. 
Mcdo saved my day, too. What made my dinner more stress relieving is, kasama mo yung mga taong baliw na kagaya mo. HAHAHA. 

Cateeeey, Poleng, Reesey, Jennie, Tommy, Mami Yani, Santie, Daven, and our supah hot Cosmopolitan 69 Bachelor, Culver. 

Isa pang nakakabaliw, tinawag pa ni Reese si Kel na baby para lang makabili ng twister. Hahaha. Busog ako ng bongga kasi aside from what I ordered, madami pang nakabulantang na pagkain sa harap mo kahit di ko naman binili, at ako naman walang habas na kumuha ng kumuha hanggang sa mabundat na naman ako. Hahaha. 

(French Fries and Twister Fries courtesy of Daven and Kel.) THANKYOU! ;)

On our way home, thankful pa din ako kasi I passed the Midterms. Half of the class failed, and that hurts. 

We can still recover with our not-so-good-grades blockmates. Zzzz. :D
Bawi- bawi din. 


No comments:

Post a Comment